DOYOUNG (NCT) and MIYEON ((G)I-DLE) Confirmed as MCs of ‘CIRCLE CHART Music Awards 2022’ > [영문] notice | 써클차트뮤직어워즈

NEWS DOYOUNG (NCT) and MIYEON ((G)I-DLE) Confirmed as MCs of ‘CIRCLE CHART …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 CCMA
댓글 0comment 조회 1,407view 작성일 23-01-31 19:53

본문

DOYOUNG (NCT) and MIYEON ((G)I-DLE) Confirmed as MCs of ‘CIRCLE CHART Music Awards 2022’

It has been confirmed that DOYOUNG of NCT and MIYEON of (G)I-DLE will be hosting the ‘CIRCLE CHART Music Awards 2022’.

The CIRCLE CHART Music Awards organizing committee announced that “Regarding the CIRCLE CHART Music Awards 2022 set to take place at 6PM February 18th at the KSPO DOME, DOYOUNG of NCT and MIYEON of (G)I-DLE will be the MCs of the event.”

For DOYOUNG, this is his 2nd year in a row performing the MC role. As an ‘all-rounder’ active not only as an idol but also in drama series and variety shows, DOYOUNG will be taking the lead in hosting this year’s event.

MIYEON, who is the main vocal of (G)-IDLE, kicked off her solo career last year with her solo debut album. With her delightful vocals and uncanny knack for hosting events, fans will look forward to how the new 2MC team will be working together.

Meanwhile, online ticketing for the ‘CIRCLE CHART Music Awards 2022’ will open today (Jan. 30th) at 7PM via Melon Ticket.

댓글목록

There are no registered comments.

로고

Copyright © 2010-2023 Korea Music Content Association. All rights reserved